Monday, August 31, 2009

Ruff life...

Talk about a spoiled little girl!!! I honestly think Sophie never disappoints me because she has no rules at home. I never need to get on to her because she never does anything wrong. She basically runs the house! She is now 5 months old and still surprises me with how perfect she is. I hear all these horror stories about how puppies are a lot of work and chew up everything, and I know most of them do, but not my baby girl! I got really lucky with her! If they were all this easy I would have more!


This is one of her favorite spots to lay! The coffee table is cold compared to the carpet or couch so she likes it! She is also high enough to look out the window. She looks so big in this picture!


She also loves to chew her bones on the back of the couch! Anytime I am eating on the couch she loves to be up here so she can be closer to my food! Of course, I have to give her a bite!!

Here she is posing! She took a break from chewing her bone to smile for me!

She is always alert. She loves to watch for the cats that roam the backyard.

Oh yeah! I finally picked out a color for the bathroom wall. It's called Cashmere. It's in between a brown and a gray but more on the gray side. I think it will be a good contrast with my floors and my counter top!

No comments:

Post a Comment