Monday, August 3, 2009

10 things about me!

I guess it's my turn to say 10 things about me ! Thanks Amber!

1. I have been a terrible blogger!!! I have been so busy non-stop with summer school so I feel like any chance I get to relax at night I should be studying or doing school work! I promise it will get better! School is out this week!!

2. I will graduate from Midwestern this December. I am getting a Management degree but I will still continue to do hair! It has just always been a goal of mine to get a college degree.

3. Just like Amber, I am a worrier! I worry about time, health, cleanliness, safety, money, anything you can think of!

4. I have been a hairstylist now for 3 years and I haven't changed my hair at all, which is crazy because most hairstylist have a new style or color every 6 weeks! Which leads me to my next one...

5. I am not a risk-taker. This can be a good thing or a bad thing. I usually always choose the "safe" option. For example, I always order the same exact thing from restaurants because I know I like it and don't want to risk getting something I wont like! I will never bungee jump or sky dive!! I sometimes wish I would be more adventurous, but for now, I'm happy with the way I am.

6. I have lived in my house now for about 3 months and haven't mowed the yard once. My Dad comes by once a week to mow my yard! I appreciate it so much!! I know how to mow, I just haven't bought a lawn mower yet! I will buy one soon! Thanks dad!!

7. I used to be terrified of bugs! Just the sight of them would freak me out and there was no way I would ever try to kill one because somehow I would think of a way for them to crawl through my shoe and bite me! Since I now live on my own and have no one to kill bugs for me, I have learned to be brave and just do it! Now I am a pro at killing any bug!! Don't get me wrong, I'm still scared of them but no longer scared to kill them suckers!!!

8. I would do absolutely anything for my nephews. I love them as if they are my own! I am so happy that they moved back to town!

9. I am obsessed with my dog! Sometimes I feel like she gets tired of me smothering her but I just can't help it! I hate leaving her at home so if I can, I take her everywhere I go. If you walked into my house, you would think I had a baby with all of the toys laying around!

10. I am a penny-pincher when it comes to things I want. I always try and save money if I can. But, if it comes to something I absolutely NEED, then I'm willing to spend more money because I am a firm believer of "you get what you pay for!"

Now I pass this on to:
Lauren at http://laurenmorath.blogspot.com/
Cooper at http://coopermcmillin.blogspot.com/
Tasha at http://stephenandnatashaross.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. haha.. VERY CUTE! I like your hair the way it is! :)

    P.S. -- SO PROUD of you for graduating in December! :) WHOO HOO!! I'm a dec. grad too! those are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete