Tuesday, August 18, 2009

To be continued...

I finally got my new counter tops! I love them! It's kind of hard to see what they look like because the walls were brown underneath the old tile. It was very hard for me to choose a color. I ordered them from Lowe's and there were at least 50 different colors! I wanted to pick one that resembled the floor. I thought I would have a warm color for the floor and counter top and then choose a cool color for the walls so there would be a contrast in color.



I even got new sinks and faucets. I love the way they turned out. Amber's brother Andrew installed everything and he did a good job!



Amber and I started texturing the walls last night. Hopefully we will finish before this weekend so I can start painting. I can't wait to get it all cleaned up and finished!

P.S. Please say a prayer for my Pawpaw. He had a stroke yesterday and had to have surgery on his brain. He is still in the hospital. I just hope and pray everything will turn out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment