Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bye bye weeds!!

This morning the weather was too nice to not be outside. Since I have a major weed and bush problem, I thought today would be the perfect day to use the Roundup I bought!


I have never used this stuff so I wasn't sure what to do, but the instructions were very easy to follow and I did it!

I have these overgrown weeds and bushes everywhere! I hope the Roundup works. It says I should see results in 6 hours!!

When I first moved in, my brother cut all these bushes but they have grown so much in only 3 months. Hopefully, my next blog will be about how the Roundup worked and I have no more weeds or bushes! I guess we will have to wait at least 6 hours!!

I even had to throw in a picture of Sophie. She loves being outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment