Thursday, August 20, 2009

Couldn't resist...

I just had to post these pictures of my baby girl! She loves to swim! She would just sit on that top step forever if she could. The second we walk into my brother and sis-in-law's backyard, Sophie heads straight to the pool!


I just LOVE this picture. I have it saved as my background on my computer. Everytime I look at this picture it just makes me smile. She looks so happy and peaceful.


I'm so in love with her! She has been the best puppy I could ever ask for. I am so thankful that she was at the shelter that day I went. I could not imagine my life without her now.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...that's adorable that she loves the water so much. My dog is the same. He can't wait to take a bath or run through the sprinklers. Trying to get him inside when it's raining is impossible :)-

    ReplyDelete