Saturday, June 13, 2009

Meet Sophie!

Every new homeowner needs someone to keep them company!!! I am a huge animal lover and have always wanted a dog of my own so I couldn't wait to get me a little puppy once I moved out! I found my new best friend at the animal shelter in Arlington. I am in love already! The shelter said she was a Rottweiler mix. I took her to the vet the other day and she thought that Sophie also had a little German Shepherd and Chow in her. I have already taken a million pictures of her...here are a few!!


She likes the camera!


She wanted to see what I was holding!



Looking at some birds!


Hopefully she will be a good guard dog and keep her Mommy safe!


Just precious!


She was smiling. She has the marks on her tongue like a chow!


Sticking her tongue out at me!


This was after she jumped in the shower with me the 2nd time!! She couldn't stand it so she just jumped right on in and sat at the end of my shower while I finished. Haha I went ahead and gave her a good bath since she was already in the shower and getting wet!!


She loves to snuggle!


So cute!


She was interested in my chips!!


Sleepy girl!


She's a poser!!


This one makes me laugh!!


Playing with her favorite toy!


Chewing on my hand!


Aww I love her so much! She could not be more perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Sophia is just adorable! I think Mr.Diesel thought so too!! haha

    Sorry he ran yall off the other night. Once this house stuff is done and everything we need to go have a girls night! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! Isn't it nice to come home and relax...to have your puppy all excited to see you?

    ReplyDelete