Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Almost done!

So, I have been working really really hard on my bathroom with the spare time that I have! All that is left to do is buy a nickel shower rod to match the shower hooks and then find a mirror that is the right size to go above the vanity, which has been very hard to find! I'm going to go a couple more places tomorrow and if I can't find one then I might have to order the mirror and then get a frame to fit it. I can't wait to post the AFTER pictures. It looks completely different and I love it! Oh yeah....I am also very proud of myself because I bought a drill and used it! I had to hang a new towel bar and toilet paper holder so I learned how to use the drill and did it myself! Since then, I have also hung curtain rods in the bedrooms. I will post pictures soon!

1 comment: