Sunday, April 26, 2009

Buying a home!

I finally decided to start a blog! For those of you who don't know me, I'm a hairstylist at Spa Bella which I absolutely love. I will also be graduating this December from MSU with a Business Management degree so I've decided that it is finally time to move out of my parents house (scary thought)! I am not the type of person who wants to waste my money away paying rent on some apartment so the next best thing to do is buy a house!!! Since I am starting a new chapter in my life by buying my first house, I thought it would be fun to blog about all of my new experiences! This is the beginning of a HUGE project for me and I am very excited! I forget that I will be the one having to make all of the decisions and since I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to updating a house, I might be needing some helpful tips!! I'm lucky that I have a good family that will be helping me turn this house into my home! I hope yall enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment