Friday, October 30, 2009

It's about time!

I know...its been forever! But its been a while since I have made any improvements to my house! I have been wanting my shower tiled for the past few months but I wanted to completely finish my bathroom before I had the shower done! So take a look at the pictures!


This is my shower head and walls before. I liked the shower head but everything else was just really outdated.

These knobs had to go!

Those little cubby-holes bugged me. They weren't very wide so my shampoo and stuff would always fall off!

Underneath the shower liner.

Andrew (Amber's brother) did all of the work for me! The huge walk-in shower in his house is amazing and he did all of his own work so I knew he would do a good job on mine! It would freak me out to walk into my bathroom and see this! I try to be optimistic but when I see stuff like this I wonder how in the world can you put everything back together and make it look good!

But I shouldn't of worried because this is the end result and I am so happy with it!

It looks so much better and more updated! Excuse my dirty bathtub, I took pictures right when he finished and hadn't cleaned the tub yet.

I got a new shower head, knob, and faucet. I found the set at Home Depot and it was on sale so I was very excited when I found it!

I love my new shower head! I haven't used it yet because I have to wait 24 hours to take a shower so everything can dry.

One last picture. I just love the way it looks. I cannot wait to take a shower in it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! That is incredible! You are gonna make a killin when you sell that house (if you ever want to). I see better things in your house than I do in 100,000 dollar houses!

    ReplyDelete